Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Is Hillary Honest?" Not a fair question - on so many levels!

Daryl Cagle is a professional cartoonist who created and maintains the Professional Cartoonists Index at the following address, http://cagle.com:80/ . Trust me - if you need a good chuckle and have some time to spend - this site is entertaining, informative...and only VERY addicting!! Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Those of us who subscribe to his email, awoke this morning to the following "Subject" line - Cagle: Is Hillary Honest? Now there's a fairly provocative question to think about over morning coffee! Hillary and Honesty .... when I think of "honesty" does a picture of "Hillary Clinton" float across the television of my mind??? Sorry, the "picture" is a bit "snowy" this morning, let's approach the question from a different direction.

Let's try this....In the 8th Chapter of the Gospel of John, Jesus said, "Let Him Who is Without Sin, Cast the First Stone!" Believe me folks, I'm not the one who should be answering this question - and I really don't want to chance wrath-dom any more than I already have! (It's gonna be hard enough for me to gain acceptance to "you-know-where" after my meter expires!)

So let's look at it this way....is it fair to ask.....Is ANY politician honest? My answer to that is, "Yes" that question is fair, and "No," no politician is honest! Just as no person is completely honest, it's a matter of degrees, how much more "not honest" one politician is from the other. (Whoa - I think I've muddled that just enough!)

With the Senator from New York, I have always thought of her as highly ambitious and exceedingly disingenuous. In addition, and admittedly without meeting her - but gauging everything I know from what I have heard about her, read about her, and observed about her - my opinion is that I also consider her extremely deceptive and exceedingly dishonorable.

(In as much as she has admitted to and has shown an open disregard and disgust for the military during her lifetime...is it not at the very least "dishonorable" for her to sing the praises of "our brave fighting men & women" simply because she now wants to realize her ultimate ambition? And, at the most basic level of logic, doesn't her dishonor and deception preclude her from ever being Commander In Chief?)

While I breathe, I hope!!! Dum Spiro Spero!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home