Thursday, September 13, 2007

Breaking News Story! Petraeus Ad.

Sorry to "ping" you all twice in the same day, I was going to save this for tomorrow, but it's just so unbelievable and the group I talk with on a regular basis was just given permission to "let the news fly," cause the author got it published! Great for her by the way!

OK, so you know how a lot of your liberal friends keep saying that there isn't a liberal bias in the PRESS? Hmmmm?

Well it turns out that that despicable General Petraeus ad that ran as a "full page" section cover in the New York Times last Monday, normally costs around $181,000. But those big-hearted, bi-partisan, middle-of-the-road good guys and gals in the advertising department at the New York Times decided to cut MoveOn.org a break and only charged the Soros backed hate group........................(wait for it)...........................$65,000.00 ! ! !

I did the math.....And even a "dullard" like me can figure out that's a 66% rate cut! What's more that's a hundred and twenty thousand dollars off the standard ad price!! ( I gotta ask the experts...) Hey Hal? Don? John? When was the last time we got that kind of a ad price reduction?

When I was a "wee tyke" growing up in West Orange, there was an expression I learned from a very young age from all my neighbors ...."You Never pay retail!" There were a couple other expressions my father taught me...... one was, "Those guys are in cahoots!" And the ever popular....."He's in somebody's pocket." Any way you wanna slice it, where I come from, we call that a pretty freakin good deal!

I'll leave it up to you to choose the expression you think fits the New York Times in this case. But please ... PLEASE...especially my good friend in Verona.....please don't tell me the NY Times is on the up and up

"All the news that's fit to print - - as long as what prints, fits what we want!"


(I wonder if Mr. Soros had to plead poverty to them?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home