Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Dear Mr. President: Let's take a minute and think this through!"

"Dear Mr. President: Let's take a minute and think this through!"

Wow! George is looking pretty gray these days! I guess with "nightmares" like Pelosi, Reid, Kennedy/McCain, Shumer, Murtha, and a bunch of totally sissified Republicans flitting around Pennsylvania Avenue, well, as you can see from his picture taken the other day - he's looking terrible! Maybe it's only the lighting.....but doesn't he look like something he ate isn't sitting too well?

I'd really like him to re-think two of the proposals he's been pitching during the last few days. One, is his proposal to double the HIV/AIDS money we send to Africa from $15 to $30 BILLION. The other is his support of the Kennedy/McCain Amnesty/Immigration plan, (and how he described those of us who had sent him faxes saying we were against it).

Regarding Africa and HIV/AIDS: Mr. President, I'd really like to know which "Einstein" around you floated the turd that a $15 BILLION dollar contribution wasn't enough to send to Africa? (Please don't tell me someone allowed Bono back into the White House! Will someone please deport that crazy Irishman to his villa in Eze, Southern France!) $15 BILLION is a lot of money Mr. President! Sure, I know it's over 5 years, but 15 billion is a boat-load of bucks! That's the number fifteen, followed by n-i-n-e zeros! $15, 0-0-0, 0-0-0, 0-0-0 !!! This isn't chump change el Exihente! Hell George, we only give the United Nations $1.8 billion a year and people are squawking about that!

OK, so you want to increase our contribution of $15 billion, but doubling it to $30 billion is a bit extravagant, even for you! How about starting at $20 billion? That's $5 billion more - how many presidents can say they increased a donation by a third, or $5 billion? Not too many I'm tellin you! Here's an idea....let's make it a U.S. law to cap American donations for anything at $20 billion! Think about it Georgie....What schmuck, when you hand him/her a check for $20,000,000,000 is gonna say, "What? That's it?"

And this has the added incentive of putting $10 billion back into America's pockets!! Hey George...you gotta admit, you can build an awful lot of BORDER WALL for $10 and nine zeros! You can build an awful lot of levee's and dikes too! Hell, you could even bomb the shit out of Iraq and Iran with $10 Billion! Think about it huh?

Now, this Immigration Plan that Senators McCain and Kennedy are all "wet" about: .... tell me this isn't the best you think America can do for an Immigration Plan. PLEASE tell me that Mr President! I've read the plan Boss...and I'm telling you that not even the illegal aliens are going to be happy when they find out it's going to take them mucho millares dinero's Y trece anos before they're Ciudadanos americanos! This one is real ugly Senor Presidente!

Remember when you were in the military? I got a couple words that'll take you back to your uniform days, and describe the Immigration policy you're supporting ...... do F U B A R and S N A F U rattle any seeds in the ol' melon? They should, 'cause they pretty much define the crap that Kennedy & McCain have peddled your way. Geez. Mr. President...haven't you learned NOT to accept anything from these two dufus's yet?

Finally, there are a bunch of us out here Boss, that were pretty pissed the other day when you called us "fear mongers" and "against family values" and "defeatists" for questioning the intelligence of this Immigration bill. Well.......if fear mongering means that,
  • I want our countries borders secured BEFORE figuring out how to grant amnesty to 12 million law breakers...OK, I'm guilty!
  • If I'm a defeatists because I want to fully understand a 300 page legal document BEFORE I agree to it... OK, I'm guilty! (Especially when a Kennedy is handing it to me!)
  • And if I'm against family values because I care about my family & my country MORE than I think about millions of people who have already broken the laws of the country they're invading.... OK, I'm guilt again!!!

But when you as my President, my leader...a man I looked up to and admired...can stand before a national audience and condemn me for questioning a law that will chart MY country's future for the next 50 years....that's not only S N A F U and F U B A R, but it shows me and millions of patriotic Americans that you are placing politics before the sovereignty of our nation and the well-being of the American people.

And that... I respectfully submit Sir .... is T U I F U !!!
( So, let's think this through before it turns into a major brain fart for all of us!)

Dum Spiro Spero


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home