Saturday, August 06, 2011

A Bakers Dozen - 13 REASONS I VOTE DEMOCRAT


A long time friend sent me a list recently that I felt compelled to reformat & update. Similar lists have been around for a while, but this one has a whole new dimension since Obama undertook his "Socialization of America" campaign.  The funny thing about it is that it is nowhere near complete! I can think of at least 6 more reason without too much trouble. Let's have some fun...add any "reasons" you can come up with and let's keep passing this around.
Enjoy!
    Me

**********          **********          **********          ***********          **********          **********

When friends, coworker's, or family members have trouble explaining why they vote Democrat, please hand them this list….
Allow them to select as many reasons as they need to explain why, from the "TOP 13 Reasons I Vote Democrat"...

13. I Vote Democrat…
because I believe there is only one bad form of government - and that is the American capitalist system.

12. I Vote Democrat...
because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are criminal, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

11. I Vote Democrat...
because I believe bigger centralized government supported by powerful public sector unions, will do a better job of spending the money I earn - than me and my family will.
 
10. I Vote Democrat...
because the Freedom of Speech is fine as long as it is defined by the Press, the Democrats, the Unions, and the environmentalists.

9. I Vote Democrat...
because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers, thieves and drug runners.

8. I Vote Democrat...
because I believe that the same people, who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday, can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if we all don't start driving a Prius – IMMEDIATELY! 

7. I Vote Democrat...
because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted - as long as we keep all death row inmates alive and their civil rights protected.

6. I Vote Democrat...
because I believe illegal aliens have a right to immediate citizenship, free health care, free education, free housing, and my Social Security benefits.

5. I Vote Democrat...
because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves or their investors. They need to break even and give the rest to the government for redistribution as Democrats see fit.

4. I Vote Democrat...
because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some group who would never get their agendas passed otherwise. And European justice is just so much 'wiser' than our justice system - don't you agree?

3. I Vote Democrat...
because I think that it's smarter to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, than it is to drill for our own oil because it might harm some beetle, gopher, fish, or owl.  

2. I Vote Democrat...
because the promise of "HOPE AND CHANGE" (even though we already live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world), sounds so much more "inclusive & enlightened!"

1. I Vote Democrat...
because my head is so pleasantly planted up my ass; it's unlikely that sunlight or a clear thought will ever be seen or heard!

DUM SPIRO SPERO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home