Monday, November 19, 2007

Republicans show just how dumb they can be!


Every week I get at least one letter from some Republican imploring me to send money!

NewsMax is my default "homepage" when I fire up the internet each morning. (It used to be Reuters, but they're just so anti-American I couldn't stand it!) I'm also a subscriber to the monthly NewsMax magazine, which I thoroughly enjoy. Most of the time I have no problem with NewsMax either online or in print, but ever since we Republicans got-our-asses-handed-to-us-but-good-in-2006, I even have problems with conservative sites like NewsMax at times.

One of the things NewsMax does is send out a frequent email to subscribers "summarizing" what they think are the most important articles of the day or week. After every summary (believe me - every summary) comes an ad pitch to renew my subscription for another 12, 24, or 36 months! I guess it's smart business...it just makes me foam at the mouth!

Anyway, here's a title from one of their summarized news stories from the November 18th email. Basically it's describing how the Republicans in Congress are way behind the Democrats in constituent donations, and that it might affect the 2008 Congressional elections.

3. GOP Facing Money Woes in '08 (If any of you want the story I can send you the link)

When I read this story title - want to know what my reaction was?

(I bet most of you are thinking, "Uh-oh Ken's going to say,'NO SHIT SHERLOCK'!" Wrong! Ken's going to say, "So what did you expect - you stupid, lazy, congressional Republicans?!)

You see, above everything I hope I'm a realist. A Genghis Khan-type conservative realist most of the time - but a realist none-the-less! So the realist in me is thinking, why am I going to contribute to a group of "lay-abouts" who won't even fight for the things we elected them to fight for? Think about it, here we are way back when "W" got elected the first time, November 2000. We hold a majority in the House, a majority in the Senate, AND we have a Republican President. To my way of thinking if you can't accomplish EVERYTHING you want to with odds like that....well then, by-and-large you're either incredibly lazy....incredibly stupid....or, you just SUCK! (I'm sort of thinking all three!)

Then we fast forward to November 2004. BINGO! "W" wins again! Same cast of characters. The GOOD NEWS is: WE own the Senate - WE run the House - George is back for another four years! The BAD NEWS is: WE own the Senate - WE run the House - George is back for another four years!

So, by doing NOTHING with the majority of both houses of Congress for 6 years - now we're facing not only a pissed-off Democratic party, bound and determined to get back what they lost a few years earlier...BUT ALSO, you Republican "dullards" in Congress have screwed things up so much that we're also facing a pissed-off Republican constituency that can't believe you are all so STUPID!

Then Midterm elections 2006 roll around. The bloated Republicans in Congress are lying around looking for all the world like the foul, stinky sea lions that have taken over San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf! Did you really, actually, expect to hold onto the majorities you had in both houses without - doing - anything? Seriously - no joking around - did you actually think the American people were going to let you get away with "sleeping on the job" for another 4 years???? (How Painfully Moronic!)

To be honest, I split my ticket in 2006. If I could have voted against Dennie Hastert and Bill Frist I joyfully would have! (What a waste of male chromosomes!) Much as I hate to admit it with Liberals listening in, Republicans deserved to loose in 2006. Hells bells boys! Even since then it's been a struggle just to get you to realize you have to fight to stay in the seats you still hold! If it wouldn't have been for a concerted grass-roots campaign run by NumbersUSA you all would have slept through the "Dream Act" vote this Fall!

2008 is looking more and more like we're going to take another "shee-lacking" by our opponents!

So when the GOP worries about not getting donations....think of it this way....even the ugliest "hooker" has to perform before getting paid. You haven't... so why should we give you any more of our hard earned money? At least with the Liberals we know they're called the "opposition party" for a reason. We just want to avoid getting "rolled" by our own party members again!

Blunt enough for ya, GOP leadership?

Dum Spiro Spero!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home