Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Re: The Family Leave Act and "7 Questions"

Ken,

You are obviously under a misconception of how
politics works. Let me digress.

There is a web site out there in cyberland, that helps
you find out what presidential candidate is most in
line with your thinking. You answer a few questions
about your thoughts, beliefs, and desires for some of
those same issues you list in your last tirade. Then,
this magic site lists the candidates that best reflect
your views. Lo and behold, three democrats came up as
the bests fits for my vote next year. Well,imagine my
outrage and surprise. I ran to the mirror to see if I
was morphing into a Democrat par excellonce. Then it
occurred to me what the answer was and it fits what my
experience has taught me over the years:

T-H-E-Y A-R-E A-L-L L-Y-I-N-G T-O U-S

So you see Kenny my boy, the misconception your under
is that you think that these candidates want you to
know what they are REALLY going to do. They don't.
An if you think Hillary is ONLY going to spend $30
billion on children's insurance or $1 billion on
family leave, your oh, so mistaken. Remember her
husband pushed through a tax increase and made it
retroactive to the year BEFORE he was elected. Right
now they are trying to figure out how to get back all
the taxes they missed in the last 7 years. You heard
it here first.

Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home